Monday, July 26, 2010

Q & A Time

I wanted to go ahead and answer all of the questions we are frequently asked, and those of you who didn't ask, we know they are just burning in your mind! ;)

1. What is your due date?  Baby McGhee is due March 4th, 2011 (this was confirmed at our 8.5 week ultrasound.)

2. Are we excited? We are SO excited! We feel so incredibly blessed to be this baby's parents!

3. How have you been feeling? Thankfully, I haven't "gotten sick" once! However, that doesn't mean I haven't been nauseated. Thankfully, any nausea is cured by food! Mostly, I have just been tired!

4. Will we be finding out the gender of Baby McGhee? Yes! I really wish I was one of those mothers who could wait, I know there are very few surprises left in life. However, those who know me, know that I don't like being unprepared for anything! Plus, I have seen all of the "unisex" clothes and to me they all look much more masculine, and what if we had a girl? More power to the mommies who can wait, I wish I was more like you!

5. Was this baby planned? Ah, our favorite question! Yes, our baby was planned. As Christians, we believe God plans everything in our lives. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 1:5 says, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." So, while we might not have planned this baby right now, our Lord and Savior certainly did. And his plan is always better than ours, period. We are blown away by the fact that the Lord trusts us to raise this baby in His footsteps. 

6. Am I Moody? I'll answer for all of my loved ones who have been putting up with me,Yes.

Any other Questions? Send them and I'll post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment